The Next Step… Community
So you completed bootcamp… CONGRATULATIONS! It’s a huge accomplishment to commit to LEARNING and APPLYING new strategies to your business, especially while in the middle of trying to run all. the. things!
The good news? This isn’t a meet you and leave you situation! You now have an amazing foundation of running a DIY studio and the things I have learned over the last eight years. However, the BEST thing that has come out of launching this training program has been the community that has been built AFTER the bootcamp. That community we like to call RAISING MAKERS.
In Raising Makers, we strive to BUILD each other up, SUPPORT each other and continue to provide the framework needed to keep your business THRIVING.
Raising Makers is ONLY open to those who have completed bootcamp. Why? Because we don’t want to restart from the basics every time a new group comes in– we want to help you GROW and build COMMUNITY in this journey of entrepreneurship. By giving everyone a solid foundation to build on, I have found that the conversation and bonds can form faster.
- 4 Live Trainings with Q&A every month on a variety of topics from Technical Help, Tutorials, Business Advancement, Workshop Instructions and Mindset. All lessons are recorded with readable and searchable transcripts for easy reference. (A $80+ value)
- Corresponding Flyers for trainings provided that you can utilize to advance your business (A $20-80 value depending on month)
- 5 SVGs with Marketing Photos for you to use to make launching collections easy and streamlined. (A $30 value)
- 5 Canva Social Media Templates to make scheduling your posts easy (A $10 value)
- A community of like-minded makers to collaborate and grow with (Truly Priceless)
- Invitation to annual IN PERSON Maker Meetup available for only our Raising Makers Community. (Priceless)
- Continued Zip code protection for as long as you are a member, meaning no one in a 15 mile radius of your zip code will be allowed access to help you stand out from your local competition. (Priceless)
$65 a month
$149 for 3 months (save $45)
$550 annually (save $230)